- RSS Channel Showcase 1444492
- RSS Channel Showcase 7027395
- RSS Channel Showcase 8250882
- RSS Channel Showcase 9974937
Articles on this Page
- 10/24/17--18:37: _Hannah Wise and a n...
- 11/01/17--07:18: _FREE November 2017 ...
- 12/01/17--08:08: _FREE December 2017 ...
- 01/14/18--08:49: _SNDHK2018 will be t...
- 01/22/18--08:22: _The incredible John...
- 01/23/18--10:18: _SND39 Best of Digit...
- 01/28/18--22:08: _Don’t miss the Malo...
- 02/07/18--19:15: _Meet the Malofiej Jury
- 02/12/18--04:00: _SND39 Best of Digit...
- 02/16/18--07:55: _SND39 Best of Digit...
- 02/24/18--05:45: _Meet the judges of ...
- 02/24/18--08:44: _SND39: Award of Exc...
- 02/25/18--14:23: _SND39: Portfolio Wi...
- 02/26/18--14:38: _SND39: Announcing t...
- 10/24/17--18:37: Hannah Wise and a new meaning for news design
- 11/01/17--07:18: FREE November 2017 calendar wallpaper + anniversaries and events
- 12/01/17--08:08: FREE December 2017 calendar wallpaper + anniversaries and events
- 01/28/18--22:08: Don’t miss the Malofiej World Summit
- 02/07/18--19:15: Meet the Malofiej Jury
- 02/24/18--05:45: Meet the judges of SND39
- 02/24/18--08:44: SND39: Award of Excellence Winners
- 02/25/18--14:23: SND39: Portfolio Winners
When it comes to news design, there's print, digital and then there's embroidery. At least according to Hannah Wise, the Engagement Editor at the Dallas Morning News.
Download the November 2017 SND wallpaper created by EDEL RODRIGUEZ or download the 2017 full SND Calendar with the most important events of the year and of course SND events. SHOWCASE is SND’s new space for designers to show their works in print and online. Be proud of your work and inspire others to be creative. Did you […]
Download the November 2017 SND wallpaper created by Fê or download the 2017 full SND Calendar with the most important events of the year and of course SND events. SHOWCASE is SND’s new space for designers to show their works in print and online. Be proud of your work and inspire others to be creative. Did you or […]
SND Region 19 — Asia, South-Pacific is delighted to announce the SND Hong Kong Infographic Summit on April 13-15, 2018. Infographics are an important tool for innovative storytelling and crucial for attracting young readers. This is a unique opportunity to meet and learn from some of the best infographics minds in the international market. We […]
He is currently Global Head of Computational Design + Inclusion at Automattic. Previously, he received the White House’s National Design Award, was a tenured research professor at the MIT Media Lab and served as the President of the Rhode Island School of Design.
The time to enter this year’s Best of Digital Design may have passed, but we are still looking for your input in nominating organizations from around the world for our World’s Best. So PLEASE – Nominate! This can be your or some other’s organization/publication that you feel has been leading the industry in how to […]
There’s a lot going on right now in the industry. Workshops, competitions and trainings. It’s hard to keep track! But, you definitely won’t want to miss following along during the Malofiej World Summit. The 26th Infographics World Summit will be held in Pamplona at the School of Communication at the University of Navarra, between March 14 […]
It’s almost time for Malofiej. The Malofiej Awards have since 1993 given recognition to the best infographicspublished in print and on-line across the globe. Every March an international jury meets for nearly four days at the School of Communication at the University of Navarra in Pamplona (Spain). They select those works worthy of gold, silver or bronze medals from […]
The Society for News Design is proud to announce the results of the 2017 Edition of its Best of Digital Design Competition. 13 judges, from across the United States and around the globe, reviewed more than 1,000 entries during 2 days of judging at Northwestern University’s Medill campus in Washington, D.C. This is the sixth […]
From a large body of extraordinary work, the “World’s Best” finalists were unique but ultimately folded into two categories of design accomplishment: platform excellence and storytelling strength. The best platforms emphasized refined presentations of depth and volume — or established new models for brevity and efficient comprehension. And the best storytelling entries stood out as […]
The annual SND Best of News Design competition brought 27 professionals to St. Petersburg to judge the best work of 2017. The judges are broken into five groups — News, Features, Long Form, Visuals, and World’s Best. There are also two conflict judges.
Category 8Ac, Page Design Portfolio Publication: Memphis Business Journal Lead Designer: Ian Lawson Category 13I, Multiple Illustrations Publication: Vanity Fair Illustrators: Steve Brodner, Andre Carrillo, Joseph Darrow, Ross MacDonald, Edward Sorel, Barry Blitt Deputy Art Director: Kaitlyn Pepe Art Director: Tonya Douraghy Creative Director: Chris Dixon Category 13I, Illustration | Multiple Illustrations Publication: Galileu Designers: […]
A selection of winners from our portfolio categories for SND 39. This page will be updated as more portfolios are awarded. Why we need quantitative historical studies Yi Zhao The Economic Observer Award of Excellence 8E.c, Individual, Combination Portfolio Warriors against cyber attacks Arwa Al Zajedi Al Shabiba Award of Excellence […]
The five World’s Best judges have narrowed down entries to the final 7. Entries are evaluated on writing, visual storytelling, use of resources, execution, photography, headlines and “voice” – as well as overall design. The World’s Best Designed Newspaper/s will be announced at SND’s annual workshop. Until then, congratulate the finalists: In no particular order, with comments […]